Meet Our Massage Team
Meet our Registered Massage Therapists (RMT's) Alisha Tacoma and Faith Dyke who graduated from Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy (OVCMT) and since graduating have regularly attended continuing education courses.
They are well qualified to assess and treat your injuries and chronic symptoms. Our approach involves the tools from both our formal education and additional courses to blend the below therapies in the way that is best for you and your body.
Usually, your therapist will work with you over a series of treatments and the above will be used at different points as your body is ready for them. You are an active part of your massage therapy treatment.
For you to achieve long-lasting results, from chronic conditions, you may need to make some lifestyle and work position changes. We will educate you on postural and movement improvements that will decrease the repetitive strains on your body that can be the root of your symptoms.
- Assessment of your concerns and/or injuries
- Treatment, which can include movement therapy
- Soft tissue manipulation of skin, fascia, muscles, joint capsules, and blood flow
- Stretching and strengthening
- Education of what is going on in the body and how you can participate in your own healing; homecare exercises; hydrotherapy; and daily life modifications to improve the condition.
Appointments can be booked online here or by calling the clinic at (250) 545-0103