- Initial Consultation Up to 90 min - $200.00
- Initial Consult (Child) Up to 60 min - $165.00
- Second Visit 45 min - $130.00
- Follow up Visit 30 min - $95.00
- Follow up Visit 15 min - $60.00
- Acupuncture 60 min - $100.00
- B12 Injection - $30.00
- B Complex Injection - $40.00
- Immune Booster (Injection) - $60.00
- Injection with treatment - $20.00
- Bowen Therapy (Dr. Shortt only) 60 min - $105.00
- Reflexology (Dr. Ingram only) 60 min - $90.00
Christie de la Perrelle, RMT
- 30 minute clinical visit 55.00 plus GST 2.75 = 57.75
- 45 minute clinical visit 80.00 plus GST 4.00 = 84.00
- 1 hour clinical visit 100.00 plus GST 5.00 = 105.00
- 75 minute clinical visit 120.00 plus GST 6.00 = 126.00
- 90 minute clinical visit 145.00 plus GST 7.25 = 152.25
- Hot Stone Massage (Sarah Robson only) 145.00 plus GST 7.25 = 152.25
* Rates subject to change without notice.
Far Infrared Sauna
- Single sauna - $20.00
- Package of 6 sessions - $100.00
Cancellation/No Show Policy
When you book an appointment with us, that time is set aside for you - and ONLY you. Please understand that missed appointments prevent us from working with other clients.
Our Cancellation Policy
You may sometimes need to cancel your appointment with us, so we have tried to make our cancellation policy as simple as possible.
If you provide us with:
- At least 24 hours’ notice – there is no charge for cancelling your appointment. You are able to cancel appointments with 24 hours notice on line. Click here: On Line Booking
- Less than 24 hours’ notice – there will be a $60 charge for the missed appointment.
- Less than 3 hours’ notice OR you simply don’t show up – we consider this a “no-show” and you are expected to pay 100% of the fee for the missed appointment
If you do not reach us, please leave a message on our voice-mail system. Note that with Monday appointments we will need to hear from you the Friday before as the receptionists do not check voicemail on the weekend and it won’t be heard until Monday at 9 am.
Note: We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and so your healthcare provider may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions. You will need to speak to your service provider directly for an exception.