Are you looking for ways to support your immune system during cold and flu season? At our clinic, we offer a Cold and Flu Prevention Program that includes an immune boosting injection as well as nutritional, homeopathic and herbal support to help keep you healthy. This natural immune booster is a safe and effective. It is a combination of herbal and homeopathic medicines that activates the immune system against cold and flu viruses without exposing the person to the virus. This minimizes side effects while still enhancing your immune response. This immune booster is administered by injection in adults or orally for children. This program may also be use once you are already sick as part of a treatment program.
With so many safe and effective natural medicines available to prevent viral infections, it makes good sense to use the natural approach to prevention. This is especially true for children and the elderly who may be more susceptible to getting sick.
Additional suggestions to prevent colds and flu:
- Multivitamin/mineral formula that is of high quality and taken daily.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Garlic – Taken in some form daily. If you do not like the thought of eating fresh garlic, we recommend a product called Garlitrin. Take 1 tablet daily during fall and winter.
- Drink fresh ginger tea regularly in fall and winter.
- Immune boosting herbs – there are many herbs that can help to prevent and fight viral and bacterial infections. Come and see one of our Naturopathic Physicians (Dr. Shortt or Dr. Ingram) to see which one is best for you and your family. We have immune boosting herbal formulas specifically designed for both adults and children.
- Practice the basics – Hand washing regularly during the day and when you arrive home; avoid exposure to people who are sick; stay home if you have any symptoms; ensure enough rest and avoid stress; avoid sugar and processed foods; exercise regularly and stay hydrated.
Click here to book your appointment today and let’s get started.